Friday, June 22, 2012

To Boldly Go...

Until I started getting more and more into Eve I never thought much of blogs, thinking they were little more than glorified tweets with which homicidal maniacs and conspiracy theorists used to convey strange views, I had zero interest in following them.  I started to see their value however, when certain Eve news sites that would occasionally post a rather entertaining perspective on an issue that I did indeed care about.  Then it happened:  one fateful day after quite a bit of ranting in Shalee's game channel Sov Wars about the inferiority of Gallente ships, I was asked to do a guest opinion on the subject.  While it didn't turn out quite so short, it did open my eyes that there are painfully few Gallente blogs tied to Faction Warfare and so I began my effort, my.... quest, to construct this blog.




While I intend to cover a multitude of areas, it will be specifically tied to that of the Gallente-Caldari warzone with an overture of rants regarding the problems with Gallente ships and tactics.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment